KLH Consultancy (HK) Ltd.

Multilingual translation, private tuition, overseas education, and many more...

Overseas Accommodation 海外住宿

If you are looking for a student accommodation, such as homestay, university dormitory, private en-suite and shared residences, or even renting a flat around the university campus in UK, Australia, Hong Kong, Korea or Macao, we can help you to find a living environment that suits to your needs. Just fill in the following form and we will get in touch with you shortly. 
Thank you for contacting us. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Oops. An error occurred.
Click here to try again.