Payment & Refund

Where are KLH offices located?

You can find us at Contact Us page with more information.


We do not have any other subsidiary offices outside Macao and Hong Kong currently. So in case if you have found any KLH branch offices other than the listed ones, please contact us as soon as possible.

What types of payments do we accept?

We accept the following means of payment:

  • cash
  • cheque
  • direct bank transfer, including wire transfer
  • electronic voucher (Macao office only)
  • MacauPass (Macao office only)
  • PayPal

Can I ask for a refund if I would like to cancel the service (e.g. translation, etc.) after making the payment?

It would not be possible to ask for a refund, as the progress on the service has already commenced, and it is very unlikely to ask the translators to stop working on the task that he/she is currently working on. We would advise clients to consider carefully before submitting the task to us.

My documents need to be certified by the Chinese government (Mainland China), do you offer such service?

No. We do not offer any services on certification of documents offered by the Chinese government.

I am currently living in overseas, can I send you the original documents for translation / Apostilles, with Macao government certification?

Yes. It is possible. And we can also forward you the whole documents with certified copies of translation by courier.

I have a UK housing contract needs to be certified by the Macao government, do you offer such service?

We will only be able to assist you to make certification for "true copy" only, and not being able to rectify whether the content of the document is true or not. Please contact your personal lawyer for such service.

Frequently asked questions